We very much need your support! The Little Falls Alliance for a Better Community (ABC) is dedicated to beautifying and enhancing our town, making Little Falls a better place to live and do business.
We are a non-profit, volunteer run organization that offers the community: FREE Summer Concert Series, Farmer’s Market, Book Club, Garden Club, and much more!
Please help us as we look forward to another exciting and creative year.
Little Falls Alliance for a Better Community
163 East Main Street , Box 104 (UPS STORE)
Little Falls, NJ 07424
ABC-Little Falls goals this year are as follows:
A picture speaks 1000 words…. Seeing is believing… and ABC’s dedicated, caring volunteers are making it all happen – for you and your community. We are beautifying and enhancing our Town. We are speaking your voice at Municipal and Planning Board meetings. We are relating via email and at meetings what is happening in and around Little Falls.
WE NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT and help us continue with all our goals.
Our meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Civic Center at 7:15 PM.
Membership fees and fundraisers allowed ABC to:
- Hire a Grant Writer to attain funds to meet our goals in transforming Little Falls in a more cultural and desirable community
- Provide a voice in Transportation & environmental issues
- Plant and Maintain colorful flowers and planters throughout our town
- And for the SUMMER CONCERT Series – Live music, Family Entertainment, Cultural Events – in our own Backyard
- Pavers, Lampposts, Curbing, Benches, Planters, Banners, on Main Street
You can take pride in knowing that your dues/donations will be used for the beautification and enhancement of Little Falls.
Interested in Becoming a Vendor at the Farmer’s Market?
Download and submit this form to be part of the Little Falls ABC Farmer’s Market.
Download and submit this township food license separately.
Click here to become a member or make a donation: Registration Form
To contact ABC via email: LittleFallsABC@aol.com